Precision slides model RTAM are fine pre-loaded linear motion components, ready for mounting. This slidingtable, mainly made in aluminum, offers a long operation lifetime and is able to carry reduced loads and moments in every direction.
Material Table Bodies
Black anodized aluminum, mounting surfaces are finished by precision grinding.
Features and Specifications
- Incorporates pre-loaded linear bearings type RSD and center rail, including plastic roller cages, type KZR.
- Slide-top and -base have equal lengths.
- Can be mounted in horizontal and vertical direction.
- All mounting surfaces are precision ground. One flank of the slide (the side opposite to the adjustment screws) is ground parallel to the linear bearings to serve as a Reference Face.
- The slide-top is equipped with tapped attachment holes, drilled to a standard configuration. The slidebase is equipped with countersunk-bored holes, which accept sockethead screws.
- Cages can be replaced by plastic cages type KKLK fitted with balls.
- Higher accuracy grade slides.
- Stainless steel version.
- SF-Class technology for maximum performance.